PROCESS FOR CONTACTING THE UNDERLYING CUSTOMER OF PRIVACYPROTECT.ORG
Complainant may contact the underlying Registrant of the domain name by filing the "contact domain owner" form given on our website http://privacyprotect.org/.
PROCESS FOR TRANSFERRING PRIVACY PROTECTED DOMAIN NAME
Customers need to make sure that they disable the privacy protection service before placing the transfer order on the domain name to transfer it from one ICANN accredited registrar to another. PrivacyProtect.org will NOT authorize any transfer request on behalf of the customer under any circumstances. To ensure a smooth domain transfer for privacy protected domains; we advice the customer to follow the below steps -
(1) Disable the privacy protection service of the domain to be transferred.
(2) Perform a whois lookup on the domain name to make sure that the actual registrant / customer details are being displayed in the whois.
(3) Contact your current domain registrar and obtain "domain authorization code/domain secret/transfer authorization" code.
(4) Visit gaining/future registrars website and place transfer by following their procedure.
PROCESS FOR CUSTOMERS TO DISABLE PRIVACY AND REVEAL THEIR DATA
Customers can disable privacy protection services of their domain names by following either of the methods given below -
(1) Login into the domain management control panel provided by your domain name registrar and search for the option to disable privacy protection service.
(2) You may contact your domain name registrar and ask them to disable the privacy service for your domain name.
(3) If neither of the above works, contact PrivacyProtect.org Abuse Desk and we'll disable the privacy protection services as per your request. Please note that this request will only be accepted from the underlying registered name holder.